Monday 21 January 2013

Made in Jesmond project...



What's the time Mr Wolf?

It's new project time again, and this time the aim of the game is to design a collection of products to sell in handmade haven Made in Jesmond. Working alongside the brief we have been given and sticking to the requirements and ethos of the shop I have decided to create a collection of printed scarves with the theme of 'time'. 
The images above are some of my recent and initial drawings, using some photographs which I have taken on a recent trip to New York and some of the Newcastle area such as Northern Goldsmiths clock. 
The initial drawings are mainly line drawings as I aim to introduce colour later in the project. I have used many different techniques such as continuous line, mono-printing and blind drawings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment