Monday 22 April 2013

Great North Museum Archives!

It's been a while since i last posted but i have been very busy! I attended a placement at Westcott Design Ltd in London to get a great experience of working in the printed textiles industry! It proved to be a valuable time, and i feel the things i learned on the way helped me realise new and exciting ways of using print. 
I would love to share my most recent photographs which i am currently taking into print, my FMP is based on natural forms and taking inspiration from these images and some amazing ones i have posted on my Pinterest pages, I hope to create a interesting print! 
The images were taking at a private viewing at the Great North Museum's archives and i focused my attention on the bones and antler room...






No comments:

Post a Comment